Brand new shipments monthly!
A delicious cacao item, the best we've ever tasted, ready to use to make your life easier. Peeled raw premium Criollo cacao bean nibs (pieces of peeled fermented cacao beans). Some call these chocolate nibs. They are unroasted and unsweetened, ready to use in your recipes or eat out of the bag and come in three sizes (8oz, 16 oz and bulk bags on special).
Cacao is pronounced (ka - Cow), rhymes with COW. Some say Cocoa (ko ko) Beans. The terms are used interchangebly.
This food of the Goddesses, bought by them to you and is a one of a kind treat. This is raw organic cacao bean nibs (raw chocolate pieces). Chocolate, cocoa and cocoa butter are made from cacao beans. Now you can eat pure raw cacao chocolate, make raw delights and frozen chocolate shakes. Have a chocolate party.
Cacao contains an array of unique properties. Chocolate and cacao are often associated with love.
These cacao nibs taste like real chocolate. Some use a sweetener like raw organic agave nectar when preparing chocolate treat recipes. A great chocolate dairy free shake consists of water, cacao, agave nectar, ice and macadamia nuts. Blend the cacao with the water and agave until smooth. Next add ice and quickly blend to crush ice into a slurry. Now get crazy.
What do I do with cacao bean nibs? (be the star of your next potluck):
* Eat them plain, chewing and experiencing the taste
* Pop a handful in your mouth with a dab of agave nectar
* Add to your fruit, nut or coconut based smoothie
* Creativity abounds in raw brownies or a raw chocolate pecan pie
Warning! Eating cacao may cause you to have an incredible day.
ORGANIC CACAO NIBS
NET WT: 2.5 lb bag (2 - 16 oz & 1 - 8 oz may be substituted if 2.5 lb bag is sold out)
CALL FOR QUANTITY & BULK PRICES. If you'd like to see these in your local market or veg cafe' email us their information and we will arrange it.
Recipe - Chocolate Mint Freezy
Blend 3 Tablespoons (1 oz) cacao nibs with 1 1/2 cup water, 3 tablespoons agave nectar, 1/2 cup almonds or pecans, 2 sprigs fresh mint or 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract for about one minute in a high powered blender. Now add 3 cups of ice and blend into a slurry. Share with three friends or just a very special friend.
Why these Cacao Beans and Cacao Nibs lead all others on the world market in quality and certification:
* Purchase of these nibs help to provide living wages to farmers, build sustainable villages and provide quality of life for the farmers. An incredible amount of love goes into providing this product from everyone who is involved. You will feel it with every bite.
* Non-hybrid Ancient Criollo Variety: Our Cacao beans come from a non-hybrid ancient Criollo variety of cacao. These Criollo beans are the mostÂ delicious andÂ preferred beans produced, the "King of Cacao."
* Incredible Flavor, Tasty and Low Acid: A rich flavor without roasting is due to the unique process usedÂ to retain the purity and fine aroma, with a low-acid level.
- Refrigeration of these raw cacao nibs is not required, although recommended for optimum freshness.
- Due to our high level of quality control, every bag of Natural Zing's Raw Organic Cacao (Chocolate) Nibs must test negative for all microbes. If you don't like ours the best we will give you your money back.
- Also be extremely aware of other cacao beans and nibs available on the world market because they are typically heated, fumigated, old or aged and are contaminated by bacteria and fungus. We have sampled some of these beans and have not been satisfied with the quality. This IS the BEST BEAN OR NIB in the world... by far.