*****Warehouse access is currently restricted to employees only. Touch-less Deliveries are accepted in receiving bay. *****
At Natural Zing, we know how important it is to have access to healthy, affordable products for you and your family, especially at a time like this. Follow this page for continuous updates and information about items, orders, policies and safety procedures.
We recommend you make sure you get enough Vitamin D. Vitamin D has many benefits for your health.
Item Availability, Processing & Shipping
We have great relations with our suppliers, many of whom we've worked with for over 10 years and we are collectively working extra hours to re-stock crucial products (including immunity boosting foods and supplements) and fulfill orders as quickly as possible. Due to high demand, quantities will be limited on certain items; you may also experience out-of-stock and cancelled items. Once shipped, delivery can take 1-4 business days (within contiguous U.S.), depending on shipping method and location.
Sanitation Protocol at Our Fulfillment Centers & Offices
We wanted to let you know about the specific and documented sanitation protocol being followed by our fulfillment centers, which includes:
- Cleaning common and shared areas more often, such as receiving and packing stations and conveyer belt loading areas
- Cleaning shelves when restocking products
- Sanitizing restrooms more frequently and restocking with necessary sanitation supplies (soap, paper towels and hand sanitizer)
- Adding extra hand sanitizer in break rooms, meeting rooms and other shared spaces
- Wiping down pallet jacks, lift trucks and other handling equipment
- Following best practices for safe food handling
- Encouraging our associates to closely monitor their health and well-being and recommending they stay home if they, or someone in their household, are sick
We’re following similar protocol in our offices, where surfaces are being disinfected and supplies, such as hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes, are readily available to all associates. We’re also requiring associates to work remotely when possible and appropriate, in addition to encouraging everyone to follow CDC guidelines for protecting themselves and those around them.