- Feeds the Thyroid
- Activates the Endocrine System
- Necessary for Metabolism
- Prevents Iodine Deficiency
- Provides Mineral Not Found in Many Foods
- Balances Hormones in the Body
- Iodine helps maintain hair, skin, teeth, and nails.
- Helpful in the synthesis of cholesterol and protein.
Iodine is a vital mineral not found in many foods. It feeds the thyroid, activates the endocrine system, is necessary for metabolism & more. Like all angstrom minerals, the iodine minerals are atomized, becoming so tiny that now they can enter the bloodstream sublingually. These minerals come in a bottle of purified water, needing only a small amount held under the tongue to enter the blood.
Iodine will directly preserve thyroid health more than any mineral or vitamin. Every drop of blood passes through the thyroid every 15 minutes! This unfortunately makes it very vulnerable but also easy to treat properly.
Suggested Use: Take 1 to 2 caps a day held under the tongue. The longer it's held there, the more effective it is. Con