How to Use Mushroom Powder
Mushroom powder offers you a versatile way to enjoy the health benefits of medicinal mushrooms. Use the mushroom powder to:
- Make a mushroom tea. Add Zura Mushroom, a medicinal mushroom powder, to hot water and stir. Drink alone or use in your favorite herbal tea recipe. Whether using whole mushroom powder or extract powder, the mushroom powder will not fully dissolve. The extract powder does dissolve somewhat better than the whole mushroom powder, but with either, you will want to stir occasionally to keep the particles dispersed.
- Make a mushroom coffee. Stir the medicinal mushroom powder (Zura Mushroom) directly into the hot coffee or add it to your ground coffee and brew as usual.
- Add to beverages. Zura mushroom powder is great added to your favorite smoothies, protein shakes, and milkshakes.
- Add medicinal mushroom powder to sauces. Add mushroom powder to your soups, sauces, and gravies.
- Baked Goods. Yes, you can add Zura Mushroom, a medicinal mushroom powder, to your sweet and savory baked good recipes for additional health benefits.
- Recipe Ingredient. Add Zura Mushroom powder to your favorite recipes for health benefits and depth of flavor. Use medicinal mushroom powder in seasoning in a rub, casserole, or your favorite dish.
- Sprinkle on top of your food. Zura Mushroom powder is easily incorporated into your food. Just sprinkle the medicinal mushroom powder like salt and pepper on salads, vegetables, eggs, etc.
- Helen Rose