Banana Licuado: Delicious Mexican Smoothie
This Mexican banana smoothie recipe, also known as licuado de platano, is a delicious way to consume bananas! It has many variations, but the most traditional ingredients are milk, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. And, banana of course! This tasty breakfast smoothie can be made with fresh or frozen bananas. Either way, it's delicious!
- 1 banana (you can use frozen banana pieces)
- 2 cups plant-based milk (rice, almond, coconut, cashew, oat)
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup ice crushed
- Peel and slice the banana.
- Blend the banana, milk, coconut sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon until combined. Add ice and blend again until combined and frothy.
- Pour into glasses and sprinkle cinnamon on top. Enjoy.
- Helen Rose